Damis - Blocks (S1)
- ocated in the southern part of the Marib-Shabwa basin, With area of (1,156) Km2.
- Block (S1) operated by Vintage Petroleum Yemen-American Company.
- The main reservoirs in the block are (Alif Sand) and (Lam Sand).
- The partners in the Production Sharing Agreement with the Yemeni government are:
- In General it contains (2) field with an average production of (8,400) BOPD.
- The total number of wells ware 35 until Jan. 2007.
- The block is connected with the main pipeline of block 5 (Jannah) by 27 Km long, and 10" Diameter of the pipeline.
- The produced is light oil in the different fields with a density between (35-48 API), in addition to a big gas reserve, which is not invested nor exploited so far.