Jannah - Blocks (5)
- ocated in (Marib-Shabwa) basin, With area of (280) Km2.
- Block (5) operated by Jannah Hunt Oil Company.
- The main reservoirs in the block are (Alif Sand) and (Seen Sand).
- The partners in the Production Sharing Agreement with the Yemeni government are:
JANNAH Hunt (15%)
- In General it contains 5 fields with an average production of (50,000) BOPD.
- The total number of wells ware 80 until Jan. 2007.
- The block is connected with the main pipeline of block 18 (Marib) by 40 Km long, and 12" Diameter of the pipeline.
- The produced is light oil in the different fields with a density between (35-48 API), in addition to a big gas reserve, which is not invested nor exploited so far.